RV Loans - Good Sam Finance Center
RV Loan today. Open road tomorrow.
Our friendly lending team can help you buy a new or used RV from a dealer, broker, or private party, refinance your existing RV loan, or even get full-timer financing if your RV is your primary residence.
Our competitive rates can get you behind the wheel of 2010 or newer:
- Class A, B & C motorhomes
- 5th wheels
- Travel trailers & pop-ups
- Truck campers
- Bus conversions
- Horse trailers with 50% living quarters
Plan for weekend trips or full-time living. With us, you're in the driver's seat.
RV loan payment calculator
Estimate your monthly payment based on the RV you want to buy and your specific loan needs.
Here's what your monthly payment might look like:
How to finance your RV with Good Sam
Choose your RV & loan terms
Financing is based on the specific RV you purchase or refinance, and you can use our site to find the terms you're after.
1-3 Business Days
Apply & get a credit decision
Apply online and get a credit decision. In some cases, we may need more time to make a credit decision, if we need additional information from you. If approved, you'll receive details about your loan offer and next steps.
7-10 Business Days (Purchase)
9-12 Business Days (Refinance)
Sign loan documents & get funding
After credit approval, work with our team to submit required information on your RV, coordinate delivery of loan documents, return signed loan documents, and fund your loan.
8-10 weeks* (Used Purchase Only)
Title & register your RV
If we are processing your title and registration, after the loan has funded, you may need to work with our collateral team to get your tags/title and get on the road. Timing at this step varies by state.
*Turnaround time may be longer due to COVID-19
*Estimated APR, or Annual Percentage Rate, is the annual cost of the loan, which includes other charges and fees.
For example: a new purchase recreational use RV loan in the amount of $65,399 (which includes a $399 processing fee) with a 5-year loan term at a fixed interest rate of 3.49% would have an APR of 3.74% and 60 monthly payments of $1,189.46. This is only one example, and the APR and processing fee may differ for your specific transaction. Loans with longer terms may have higher rates.
- APR applied to the loan is the APR in effect on the date the application is received and is valid for 60 days.
- Individual rate may vary based on loan amount, loan term, vehicle use, model, year, and type of RV.
- RV must be 2010 model year or newer; for RV model year 2010 to 2011, add 0.25% to listed rates. For truck camper, folding camping trailers, and horse trailers with living quarters (listed in the NADA guides), add 1.00% to the listed rates. Reduce 0.25% from listed rates for 100% electric motor RVs. Each rate adjustment applies independently; multiple rate adjustments may apply for a single request.
- Minimum loan amount for pleasure/recreational use is $10,000. Minimum loan amount for primary resident (full-timer) use is $25,000.
- Maximum loan term is based on loan amount. Maximum loan amount is calculated using an advance percentage determined by credit score.
- 700 minimum credit score required. Credit score may vary depending on credit reporting agency.
- Rates are subject to consumer loan program requirements and credit approval. Certain fees, closing costs, and restrictions may apply.
- Rates and terms may vary with market conditions and are subject to change without notice.